Injury Armored technology:
Proven, patented system to decrease injuries and improve athletic performance.
Solves the issues of consolidating and standardizing pre-participation exams.
Coordinates the medical, strength and training staffs.
More efficient, objective, and cost effective than any other product.
The only sport and position specific system with easy to use software.
Existing staff can implement.
20 years of data and thousands of evaluations to support claims.
Imagine the Injury Armored score as your FICO Score of injury risk.
The data analytics provide reports and scores comparing sports, positions, teams and previous scoring to track progress.
Injury Armored is the only system that coordinates the coaching, strength, training, and medical staff. Each athlete is efficiently and objectively evaluated through orthopedic, functional, video analysis, proprioceptive, and computer muscle testing. The staff and athletes receive their scores and can communicate effectively to improve scores and reduce injury rates.
- Each athlete is evaluated with the patented Injury Armored technology to provide their individual score.
- All tests are assigned point values based on sport and position.
- “Red flag” areas identified for further evaluation. [e.g. positive orthopedic test, failed proprioception]
- Corrective measures, specific to empower each athlete, are assigned to improve Injury Armored score and eliminate injury risks.
- Athletes should be evaluated at least twice a year to ensure the best chance of success.
- The only technology available with a sports specific scoring system.
This proven system can be implemented through brief onsite training of the software and process, or Injury Armored specialists can evaluate athletes and provide reports for existing staff to address areas of concern.
Please follow these links to view an example Injury Armored Report:
Low Injury Risk Example Report
High Injury Risk Example Report.
Before and After
Poor hip hinging capabilities can lead to back pain, weak hip flexors, tight hamstrings and improper use of hips and glutes. Correcting hip hinge allows an athlete to increase vertical and speed.
Valgus knee positions are not only an energy leak but also an increased injury risk! This deficit shows weak abductor strength and can lead to ACL tears, knee injuries, ankle eversion sprains, Achilles pain and many more.
Failed internal shoulder rotation can lead to rotator cuff syndrome, shoulder impingement or labral tears. Correcting this deficiency allows athletes to have more range of motion and strength and translates to a faster throwing speed.
Right shoulder drop corrected in five training sessions